Sunday, July 27, 2008
Seven things you will never hear my Weebles say:
1. You don't have to take us shopping at Market Basket, we've signed up for Peapod grocery service.
2. We can get to our appointments around town by calling the Elder Service Van.
3. I have the date and time of the appointment right here in my daily planner.
4. I don't know how I would manage without my dear husband.
5. Our children do so much and are so good to us.
6. I don't play the lotteries. I just throw all the scammer sweepstakes notices away.
7. We don't ever burn Styrofoam in the fireplace.