Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Appointment

We went over it at least a half a dozen times.

When's Ma's appointment?

Tuesday.

On Tuesday?

Yes, Tuesday.

But I don't have it written down.

Remember I couldn't take Ma to the doctor because my car was in the shop? You walked to the appointment and kept yours. You made Ma new appointment.

I can't find the card.

I called the doctor's office and her appointment is Tuesday.

Ok.

The phone rang.

When is Ma's appointment?

Tuesday.

She said it's in June.

Tuesday is June. 30 days hath September, April, June, and November. All the rest have 31 except February which has 28 or 29 in a Leap Year

Pause. Oh, you're right.

I'll see you on Tuesday.

The phone rang late Sunday night.

Mother said you're coming tomorrow.

No, I'm coming Tuesday. Her appointment is Tuesday.

Oh, yeah, you're right. See you Tuesday.


2 comments:

Erica Vetsch said...

Hee hee hee...the fun never stops.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I am genuinely laughing here CJ. Dear God! it all sounds so familiar to me lol!

Patience is a virtue they say ...

Great blogs, all of them, done with a wonderful sense of humour.

from Lee